4-Hour Luxury Pontoon Charter
Crab Island Luxury Adventures:
The Ultimate Crab Island Charter
Be it reunions, celebrations, or retreats, we are committed to creating lasting memories on our exclusive luxury private charters. The moment you set foot on board, your worries will fade away, and for the next few hours, the only thing that matters is your ultimate pleasure.
On each private charter, we bring together the perfect mix of adventure and luxury to the top-rated destinations on the Emerald Coast. Whether you’re looking to cruise straight to Crab Island, do a bit of beach hopping, chase dolphins, or dock the boat and grab some food, our hospitality captains will design the perfect adventure for your group.
Other Destination Options
You have many options for things to do and places to go for your 4-hour adventure. If you would like to beach the boat and get off to play in the sand, snorkel, or enjoy uninhibited eco-friendly islands, Your captain will help you design the day that best fits your goals.
Read why our discerning guests rate us 5 stars.
How It Works
- Book your boat!
- Choose your captain.
- Prior to departure, we will provide you with a list of pre-approved captains to choose from. We have pre-selected those with the best sailing experience and hospitality skills, destination expertise, and a passion for the region.
- Leave the rest to us. We create bespoke charter experiences and long-lasting memories so you can enjoy your day on the water.
- Complimentary transportation is provided for the first 6 guests within a 10-mile radius of the embarkation location. We will pick you up and drop you off at your resort or vacation rental.
- Lily Pad or Floating Dock
- Life jackets
- Safety equipment
- Throw cushion
- Ice chest
- Sales tax & Marina fees
Charter Rates: From USD $549 per boat
- We can accompany up to 13 guests per boat.
- If you have additional members in your party, please contact us by phone to make special arrangements.
- Your confirmation email contains a payment link that can be shared with each guest for them to pay their portion directly.
Please pay your captain directly for:
- The Crew fee of $240 (paid directly to the captain on the day of the charter)
- Fuel ($150 paid directly to the captain on the day of the charter via cash or cash app)
- Any additional amenities you select during the booking process
- The U. S. Coast Guard does not allow us to include the captain’s fee and the fuel charge in the price of the boat. These are in addition to the boat rental.
Get ready to elevate your coastal experience with a journey that transcends the ordinary.
- Should you tip your Captain? Your crew works very hard to make sure you have an enjoyable and safe experience on the water. A 20% tip is the minimum amount suggested.
- What about the weather? If the weather is too dangerous to go out during your scheduled time, you will have the opportunity to reschedule or receive a full refund. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ONCE YOUR BOAT LEAVES THE DOCK.
- All of our boats have passed and are up-to-date with the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Vessel Safety Check!