Private Catamaran Charter
Experience the Ultimate Private Catamaran Charter from Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Embark on a personalized coastal adventure like never before! Our Private Catamaran Charters offer an exclusive journey from Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, where the itinerary is entirely in your hands. Imagine a day filled with radiant sun, pristine waters, and the freedom to embrace adventure.
Our expertly trained crew will help you design a dreamy itinerary tailored to your desires. Our catamaran offers a canvas for exploration, where you have the freedom to choose between the lively vibes of Crab Island, the serenity of beach hopping, or the culinary delights of dock-and-dine experiences.
As the premier provider of unforgettable nautical escapades, we specialize in curating moments that linger in your memory long after the voyage ends. Our charter isn’t just a boat ride; it’s a passport to indulgence, excitement, and pure relaxation.
A spacious salon, sitting areas for up to 13 guests, a restroom, a trampoline, and galley are just a few of the amenities that can be found on the Lady Delana.
Beach Hop Extravaganza
Explore the pristine beaches along the coastline at your own pace. With our Private Catamaran Charter, you can discover hidden gems, swim in secluded coves, and create cherished memories with your loved ones.
Crab Island Bliss
Anchors aweigh! Cruise over to the famed Crab Island, a hub of fun and relaxation. Dive into crystal-clear waters, join the lively atmosphere, and relish the freedom to craft your own adventure.
Dock & Dine Delight
Indulge in a culinary journey with our Dock and Dine option. Choose from a selection of waterfront restaurants, dock your catamaran, and savor a delicious meal with the soothing sounds of the ocean as your backdrop.
read what our discerning guests are saying
How It Works
- Book your boat!
- Choose your captain.
- Prior to departure, we will provide you with a list of pre-approved captains to choose from. We have pre-selected those with the best sailing experience and hospitality skills, destination expertise, and a passion for the region.
- Leave the rest to us. We create bespoke charter experiences and long-lasting memories so you can enjoy your day on the water.
- Complimentary transportation is provided for the first 6 guests within a 10-mile radius of the embarkation location. We will pick you up and drop you off at your resort or vacation rental.
- Lily Pad or Floating Dock
- Life jackets
- Safety equipment
- Throw cushion
- Ice chest
- Sales tax & Marina fees
Six-Hour Private Catamaran Charter
Eight-Hour Private Catamaran Charter
Please Pay Your Captain for The Following
- The captain’s fee is paid directly to the captain on the captain’s booking site.
- Fuel charges are paid directly to the captain on the captain’s booking site.
- Any additional amenities you select during the booking process
- If you would like a stewardess for the day, the captain can arrange that for you.
- The U. S. Coast Guard does not allow us to include the captain’s fee and the fuel charge in the price of the boat. These are in addition to the boat rental.
- We can arrange the departure time to fit your schedule.
- We can accompany up to 13 guests per boat.
- Your confirmation email contains a payment link that can be shared with each guest for them to pay their portion directly.
- If you have additional members in your party, please contact us by phone to make special arrangements.
- Should you tip your Captain? Your crew works very hard to make sure you have an enjoyable and safe experience on the water. A 20% tip is the minimum amount suggested.
- What about the weather? If the weather is too dangerous to go out during your scheduled time, you will have the opportunity to reschedule or receive a full refund. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ONCE YOUR BOAT LEAVES THE DOCK.
- All of our boats have passed and are up-to-date with the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Vessel Safety Check!