Eco-Tour River Adventure
Embark on a journey through prehistoric landscapes with a nature cruise on the eco-tour adventure. As we navigate one of the area’s many river mouths, you and your guests will immerse yourselves in untouched nature, encountering local wildlife such as dolphins, bald eagles, ospreys, and the exciting possibility of spotting manatees. Relax in one of the comfortable lounge seats onboard, sipping on an ice-cold beverage as you cruise beneath the tree canopy.
Explore the “local hangouts” and riverside beaches, reveling in the same scenic beauty mentioned earlier. Anticipate low visibility waters along the shores and a densely packed sand and clay beach, providing a more organic and rustic backdrop compared to Destin’s scenery. This adventure is highly recommended for those who relish exploration and nature observation.
A highlight of this cruise is a visit to one of the area’s most popular waterfront dining spots, The Bay Restaurant in Santa Rosa Beach. Your captain will dock alongside the picturesque pier, allowing you and your guests to disembark at your leisure. Indulge in some of the finest local cuisine by ordering food and drinks to-go, perfect for enjoying onboard. Alternatively, take in the marvelous views from the open-air restaurant as you please.
How It Works
- Book your boat!
- Choose your captain.
- Prior to departure, we will provide you with a list of pre-approved captains to choose from. We have pre-selected those with the best sailing experience and hospitality skills, destination expertise, and a passion for the region.
- Leave the rest to us. We create bespoke charter experiences and long-lasting memories so you can enjoy your day on the water.
- Complimentary transportation is provided for the first 6 guests within a 10-mile radius of the embarkation location. We will pick you up and drop you off at your resort or vacation rental.
- Lily Pad or Floating Dock
- Life jackets
- Safety equipment
- Throw cushion
- Ice chest
- Sales tax & Marina fees
Charter Rates: From USD $949 per boat for 8-hours
- We can accompany up to 13 guests per boat.
- If you have additional members in your party, please contact us by phone to make special arrangements.
- Your confirmation email contains a payment link that can be shared with each guest for them to pay their portion directly.
Please pay your captain directly for:
- The captain’s fee of $480 (paid directly to the captain on the day of the charter)
- Fuel ($175 paid directly to the captain on the day of the charter via cash or cash app)
- Any additional amenities you select during the booking process
- The U. S. Coast Guard does not allow us to include the captain’s fee and the fuel charge in the price of the boat. These are in addition to the boat rental.
Get ready to elevate your coastal experience with a journey that transcends the ordinary.
- Should you tip your Captain? Your crew works very hard to make sure you have an enjoyable and safe experience on the water. A 20% tip is the minimum amount suggested.
- What about the weather? If the weather is too dangerous to go out during your scheduled time, you will have the opportunity to reschedule or receive a full refund. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ONCE YOUR BOAT LEAVES THE DOCK.
- All of our boats have passed and are up-to-date with the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Vessel Safety Check!