Frequently Asked Questions
No. You will be provided a list of licensed captains to choose from after booking.
You are allowed to bring up to 12 friends plus yourself.
Absolutely. Please use plastic containers for beverages.
Yes. Feel free to bring alcoholic beverages for those over 21.
Drop anchor at Crab Island, grab food at a waterfront restaurant, or go island or beach hopping for the day. Browse our trip suggestions here.
No. If you decide to snorkel, you will need to bring your own equipment.
After you select a Captain, they will be in touch with you three days prior to departure and will provide you with valuable information about your trip including the pick up location.
- Crab Island Luxury Adventures reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any charter due to inclement weather or any other case of inability to provide the tour.
- Full refunds in the form of credit are only available with at least 72 hours written advanced notice.
- Any necessary cancellations MUST be made in writing and given at least 72 hours prior to the tour, otherwise, the full price will be charged.
- Partial or no refunds in the form of a credit will be issued at Crab Island Luxury Adventures’s discretion if less than 72 hours of written notice is given.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
Yes, there are coast-guard required life jackets on our boats. If you have small children, you may want to bring their own life jacket as all children 8 and under are required by law to wear a life jacket while on the boat and the coast guard approved ones may not be the most comfortable for small children
No. Please be sure to go before you leave the dock. Your Captain will know of places to stop to use the restroom in case of an emergency. However, it may take a bit of time to reach those places.
Your crew works very hard to make sure you have an enjoyable and safe experience on the water. A 20% tip is the minimum amount suggested.